THE KNEBWORTH MEN’S GOLD AND SILVER CHALLENGE BOWLS 2022
This high-profile event has been running since 1963 and is an HGU Men’s Order of Merit qualifier for the best gross and net individual player.
• Teams of 3 players, each playing 36 holes
◦ Team: Gold Bowl, best aggregate scratch team score
◦ Silver Bowl, best aggregate net score (handicap limit 6).
• Individual Prizes; Winner for both best gross and best net score for 36 holes. Entry Includes:
• Coffee, bacon rolls on arrival
• Light lunch
• Sandwiches following play.
• Courtesy of the course on Friday 7th July for all competitors. Spectators are welcomed and will be able to purchase food throughout the day
The contact for this competition is Mark Bierton