THE KNEBWORTH MEN’S GOLD AND SILVER CHALLENGE BOWLS 2021
This high-profile event has been running since 1963 and is an HGU Men’s Order of Merit qualifier for the best gross and net individual player.
• Teams of 3 players, each playing 36 holes
◦ Team: Gold Bowl, best aggregate scratch team score
◦ Silver Bowl, best aggregate net score (handicap limit 6).
• Individual Prizes; Winner for both best gross and best net score for 36 holes. Entry Includes:
• Coffee, bacon rolls on arrival
• Light lunch
• Sandwiches following play.
• Courtesy of the course on Friday 9th July for all competitors. Spectators are welcomed and will be able to purchase food throughout the day